BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization - To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day.
Come be a part of this journey!
BAT Hong Kong is Looking for a Supply Chain Intern:
JOB TITLE - Supply Chain Intern.
REPORTS TO - Supply Chain Manager.
FUNCTION - Operations.
SUB FUNCTION - Supply Chain.
LOCATION - Three Pacific Place Office.
COUNTRY - Hong Kong.
- SNO and local Supply Chain team.
- Stakeholders of specific markets (BATC, BAT HK).
- Key stakeholders across all functions within BAT GTR.
- BAT Factory Lab.
- Freight forwarder / shipping companies / 3PL.
- HK customs.
What You Will Do
- Monitor full spectrum of warehouse and logistics, including inventory management, transportation, and shipment to ensure all operations are smooth and avoid any supply interruptions.
- Supervise the Logistics to ensure OTIF for inbound / outbound shipment / delivery.
- Provide timely and accurate assumptions to stakeholders for company plan /budget preparation, i.e., logistics cost for projects, annual Supply Chain cost.
- To ensure BAT products are at a consistent quality standard, meet the product specification and conform to all relevant regulations / standards.
- Co-ordinate with GSD for problem solving on SAP application issue and enhancement as well as back up warehouse for SAP WMS and MM to ensure the operation not interrupted by system suspense.
- Satisfy Customs enquiry for special project.
- Collaborate with inter-company vendor and internal customer to gain high level of support to / from other counterparts in implementing company policies and procedures.
- Sound business relationship with other 3PLs to secure the business requirements, i.e., backup warehousing & logistics services.
- Contribute to strategies, policies and procedures development to improve operational efficiency to streamline daily operation flow.
- Provide innovative and flexible logistics solution to internal & external customers.
- Assist Supply Chain Manager to drive cost savings of warehousing cost through warehouse tender process.
- Seeks opportunities for continuous improvement to maximum the warehouse capabilities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate / Post graduated – Background in Supply Chain / Logistics.
- Analytical approach, combined with ability to translate analysis into actions.
- Good knowledge of management of bonded cargo handling and warehousing.
- PC skills of MS Office, SAP-MM and back up warehouse with SAP-WM.
- Communicative-interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with local customs regulations and good knowledge of commercial terms for international trade.
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain, Operations
- Closing Date:14th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm