This role is responsible in assisting deployment of Brand strategies for Global Travel Retail, mainly focusing on product and pricing strategy, which are aligned to Marketing.
Special focus will be on the Tobacco Heating Product Category expansion plans, making sure that all brand briefs are submitted OTIF for smooth implementation.
JOB TITLE - Brand Intern.
REPORTS TO - Brand Manager.
FUNCTION - Marketing.
SUB FUNCTION - Brand.
LOCATION - Three Pacific Place.
COUNTRY - Hong Kong.
What You Will Do
- Support new product initiatives to be launched on the market.
- Develop all brand deliverables for hand-over to Activation Team and work in close collaboration with the team to ensure brand strategy or plans are executed accordingly.
- Execute local specific marketing mix elements for the entire brand portfolio to ensure Brand objectives are achieved.
- Manage external agencies to ensure day-to-day activities related to Brand NPI's are performed with required quality and agreed to cost & timescales are defined in operational Brand plan.
- Manage portfolio growth through contact with multiple departments with the company to ensure plans are delivered on time and full.
- Work collaboratively with Areas, Regions and domestics teams to ensure plans are in line with overall BAT strategy.
Required Skills and Abilities
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of brand management in a reputable and progressive tobacco or FMCG company.
- Effective project management, communication and influencing skills.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with external Suppliers.
- Previous project management experience.
- University Degree in Marketing, Business or similar.
- Previous internship in the marketing Department is also valuable.
- Fluent English.
- High Knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Strong analytical skills.
- High effective in planning and organization.
- Acknowledged and proven proactivity and ownership.
- Acknowledged and proven oral and written communication skills.
- Project Management Skills.
- Ability to multitask and influence others.
- Team player and Strong interpersonal skill.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:28th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm