BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients.
We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
2022 APAC Graduate Program:
Our two-year graduate program is designed to provide you with first class training and immediate responsibility, it gives you the support and development you need to start a successful career in financial services.
You can join us in one of several business areas and, depending on your qualifications and experience, you can apply to join us as either an analyst or an associate.
You will be provided with a comprehensive induction, where you will be immersed in group training and discover more about the BNP Paribas Group.
From day one, you will start your business specific technical and financial training, alongside personal skills development aimed at equipping you with the knowledge you need to get you the best possible start in your career. Working alongside our teams of industry leading specialists, you will gain on-the-job training throughout your two-year program taking you along a development path to build your expertise and broaden your base of skills.
You will also have the chance to experience other parts of the business through cross-entity projects, which will help you understand how we approach complex work and give you the chance to develop a strong internal network.
Mentor & Buddy:
Throughout the program, you will be mentored by experienced managers and team members, as well as pairing with a buddy from our early career cohorts who will make sure you are getting everything you need to grow.
What You Will Do
Long-term profitable relationships lie at the heart of BNP Paribas CIB’s success. Coverage serves as a relationship manager for all our major multi-product, high potential clients. The team is responsible for having full knowledge of clients, growing relationships with C-suite contacts, originating deals and mobilizing the appropriate product specialists.
Working closely with other areas of the bank, Coverage seeks to maximize the value of each client relationship by understanding their business goals and needs and identifying opportunities for cross selling from BNP Paribas’ extensive offering.
Structured along sectional (Banks, Insurance, Official Institutions, Investors, Private) and regional lines, the Financial Institutions Coverage teams focus on large regional/local financial institutions and on foreign financial institutions with presence in the APAC area to deliver to each client the best service from the BNP Paribas Group.
It is expected that the graduate will acquire knowledge/understanding of financial institutions and develop the overall skills set required to successfully contribute to the business.
Depending on the team you are working in, your responsibilities may include, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Assist the relationship managers in activities for business development and relationship management such as implementation of client action plans, supporting the product lines, identifying and tracking new customers and managing existing relationships.
- Prepare marketing presentations, relationship summaries, call reports, including research when necessary.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal relevant parties in developing cross selling efforts.
- Work with the different business lines in developing and generating ideas for product that will benefit our client base with input from our clients, market and competitors.
- Coordination of activities for client on-boarding such as documentation follow up, seeking approval, preparing term sheet.
- Support compliance controls e.g., quarterly credit review, Anti Money Laundering validation, etc.
- Prepare credit memo, information gathering from clients, Request for Proposal, greenlight request and Risk Adjusted Return on Capital calculation.
- Other duties assigned by management as requested.
Required Skills and Abilities
To be considered for the placement, you will:
- Apply as a recent graduate, final year undergraduate, or master’s student in any discipline.
- Possess GPA of 3.3 out of 4.0 or above (or equivalent) in any discipline.
- Be available to work as full time from Q1 2022 onwards.
- Have to be fluent in spoken and written English (additional languages are an advantage).
- Demonstrate methodical, logical, solution-driven thinking, with commercial awareness and a keen interest in latest finance topics as well as market trends.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2021, 2:45 am