Bloomberg Hong Kong Office
June 17, 2019 8:00am HKT - June 21, 2019 6:00pm HKT
External Event Description:
Bloomberg Academy in Hong Kong is an outstanding 5 day personal and professional development program for high potential students in their 2nd year in University who are interested in a career in the financial markets. This is an amazing opportunity to learn all about our company, our unique culture and the different departments and opportunities!
What’s in it for you?
You will be exposed to a wide array of topics, people and activities. You will cover everything from financial instruments to Terminal functionality, public speaking skills and more! You will learn from some of the best instructors in the industry and know how to apply this knowledge in a practical, fast-paced business environment. As you find out about our future graduate opportunities, you'll learn we host a Summer Internship every year and you will qualify for an early interview if you successfully complete the Bloomberg Academy.
- Company & various departments introduction
- Interactive training on our very own Bloomberg terminal
- Introduction to Financial markets incorporating the Bloomberg terminal
- Introduction to Data Analysis
- Introduction to News
- Practical workshops on interview skills, including mock interviews with Bloomberg Managers
- Develop public speaking skills and learn how to enhance your personal brand
- Develop presentation skills
- E-learning – Access to Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC) an 8-hour self-paced course that provides a visual introduction to the financial markets; Economics, Currencies, Fixed Income and Equities — woven together from Bloomberg data, news, analytics and television
- Get an overview of our Internship programs at Bloomberg, with a chance to interview directly after the Bloomberg Academy to get a head start!
Bloomberg is the market leader in providing high-quality data, news and analytics to professionals in business, finance and government. With over 19,000 employees in 176 locations around the world we are a truly global organization entering new markets, launching ventures and pushing boundaries. The transparency Bloomberg brings to the financial markets is integral to our culture, our offices and our interactions with one another.
- Dates: June 17 - 21, 2019 (8am to 6pm)
You will need to be available to join us for the full duration to be considered
- Venue: Bloomberg Hong Kong Office (Flights within Asia and accommodation will be provided on a needs basis)
You’ll need to be:
- Graduating from University in 2021
- Able to read, write and speak fluent English and also any of the following languages (Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean)
Applications must be made online by 19th April, 2019 and early applications are strongly encouraged!
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Mechanical, Education, Agriculture, Consulting, Engineering...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Apr 2019, 3:59 pm