At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. Our portfolio is organized into six segments: Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. BASF’s Asia Pacific regional headquarters is located in Hong Kong and had 390 employees by the end of 2020.
Coatings Solutions Asia Pacific develops, produces and markets a high-quality range of innovative automotive OEM coatings, automotive refinish coatings, industrial coatings as well as decorative paints. They are passionate and committed to supporting customers with the best-in-class coatings solutions, technologies and services in this fast-developing region.
Objectives of the Position:
As part of the Automotive Refinish team in Coatings Solutions Asia Pacific, your role is to support the management in global portfolio launching activities, analyzing data and contributing to the continuous success of the on-going projects.
What You Will Do
- Support new global portfolio launch within Asia Pacific.
- Collaborate with global team to bring the right portfolio to markets.
- Analyze product and pricing bands for respective markets / countries within Asia Pacific.
- Communicate and deliver key messages to regional and country teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to a 6-month full-time internship from August 2022.
- Students of Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Chemical Engineering or related disciplines.
- High proficiency in oral and written English.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Power BI and Tableau.
- Good analytical skills and good attention to detail.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Engineering Chemical Processing, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:31st May 2022, 6:00 pm