Our Quantitative Analytics team is a global organization of highly specialized quantitative modelers and developers.
QA is an integral part of the bank, responsible for developing, testing, implementing and supporting quantitative models for valuation and risk management of traded assets, regulatory and economic capital, impairments, fraud detection, asset-liability management, operational risk, net revenue and balance sheet forecasting, and stress testing across Barclays.
The chance to make a real impact:
As an intern in the Quantitative Analytics team, you’ll gain valuable exposure to real-world problems in our dynamic and invigorating environment.
During your internship, you will have the chance to work on cutting-edge quantitative and technology problems, which include:
- Apply quantitative techniques to solve real-world business problems.
- Research, develop and implement new models and solutions.
- Improve our computing or data infrastructure.
A place where you can thrive:
At Barclays, you’ll be surrounded by experts in the industry, who will help you achieve your goals and ambitions. Our collaborative, supportive environment gives you the chance to build solid relationships with leaders and peers alike.
During the programme, you’ll also benefit from in-depth, comprehensive training.
What’s more, this could be the beginning of an exciting and rewarding career. We offer full-time employment opportunities to those interns demonstrating excellent work ethics and technical competence upon the completion of their internship.
Required Skills and Abilities
To be considered for this programme, you must:
- Be a PhD or Master’s student with an anticipated graduation date between December 2022 – June 2023.
- Be in a technical discipline such as Quantitative Finance, Statistics, Operations Research, Econometrics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Machine Learning or similar.
Ideally, you would also have:
- GPA of 3.2 or above.
- Strong analytical, mathematical, statistical and/or programming skills.
- Clear communication skills and track record of collaborative team work.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Computer Science, Economics,...
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm