Bank of China
What You Will Do
- Serve a designated portfolio of accounts in the Commercial Banking business segment.
- Develop the portfolio by prospecting new clients, cross selling and offering suitable corporate banking services to existing customers.
- Achieve various individual business targets and contribute to the performance of the team.
- Prepare credit proposals in accordance with delegated authority.
- Conduct regular review and take proactive measures to ensure credit quality.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder or above with major in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines.
- 1 year's experience in banking / financial sectors will be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Fresh graduates will be considered.
Closed 8 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm