Bank of China (HK) Management Trainee Programme
As a leading banking group in Hong Kong, we continue to nurture our future leaders and talent through offering our Management Trainee Programme. We provide continuous learning opportunities, support and guidance to our trainees to ensure that they acquire the required skill sets in their future positions. Meanwhile, they bring in dynamism and fresh ideas to the Group.
Our well-structured programme with flexibility in career preference allows you to start off your own career path. Act now to learn more about our MT Programme.
Bank of China (HK) offers a promising career path to outstanding university graduates through our Management Trainee Programme. Established in 2006, our Management Trainee ( "MT" ) Programme aims to nurture high-calibre individuals to become future leaders who are ready to take up challenges and excel in any parts of our business. Our 24-month MT Programme provides you with business segment focused training, which enables you to develop understanding of our business.
Our MT Programme comprises a wide array of focused lectures, on-the-job training, rotational training, short-term secondment to Bank of China’s overseas or Mainland branches, and executive shadowing. We also provide ongoing mentoring, buddy guidance and performance coaching to help Management Trainees develop the required skill sets.
- Final year university students graduating in the summer of 2015 or bachelor's degree holder with at least upper second honours (or equivalent), master's degree holder preferred
- Less than three years' work experience
- Possess excellent organisational and planning competence, strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as outstanding analytical and leadership qualities
- Dynamic, self-motivated, passionate and commitment to excellence
- A good team player
- Proficient in both English and Chinese. Fluency in Mandarin is an advantage
Get more information on the Management Trainee Programme and submit your application online at: Bank of China (Hong Kong) Management Trainee Programme
Application Deadline 30 November 2014