Global Human Resources Summer Analyst Internship Program
What we’re looking for (Key Requirements):
- Penultimate year undergraduate/master student
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Major in HR or related field preferred but students from other areas are welcome to apply
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Being comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements
- Strong team player and client focused
- Demonstrate energy and drive
- Show a keen interest in the business you are applying to
A strategic partner to our business and corporate groups, HR provides the expertise essential for maximizing employees' professional achievement. Working together, the HR Generalist team supported by their specialist partners including recruitment, diversity, learning and development, compensation and benefits and employee relations, provide a comprehensive service to the business.
At Bank of America, people are our most valuable and important commodity. HR is responsible for ensuring that we attract, develop and retain a world class workforce. HR is integral in ensuring a fair and meritocratic working environment and maintaining a positive team culture that celebrates diversity.
Summer Analysts participate in a 10 week program providing a unique opportunity and exposure to life in HR. Summer Analysts are given a true associate experience, as internships mirror full-time positions and include goal-setting and a formal review process. As a Summer Analyst in GHR, you will be assigned to a specific HR function (Generalist or Specialist - HR Shared Services, International Compensation and Benefits, Learning & Leadership Development and Staffing) to fully understand the function, its key stakeholders and to have the opportunity to be accountable for real deliverables.
What you’ll do (Key Responsibilities):
- Gain an understanding of the various HR functions within the organization and how each function works together to deliver consistent policies and standards to our internal clients
- Access to online e-portal learning covering compliance and foundation of banking topics
- Structured and on-the-job training
- Networking and social opportunities
- Exposure to senior level management
- Corporate Social Responsibility project/learning
- Involvement in Diversity and Inclusion training/events
- Consideration for full time employment upon graduation
About Bank of America:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
How to apply
- Start your application at https://campus.bankofamerica.com/
- Search for the program, business division and location you wish to apply for and select the program title
- Select 'Apply Now' and sign in as a new or returning user
- Complete all sections of the application form, followed by the online assessment
- Upload cover letter and/or resume to support your application
- Submit form - please note that in order for your application to be considered, you must have completed the form, the online assessment and uploaded your resume before the deadline
Application Deadline: November 14 2021
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:14th Nov 2021, 3:59 pm