Global Research Analyst Program
What’s the road to recovery for economies and industries battered by the current pandemic? Join our award-winning Global Research team to get your voice heard!
What we’re looking for (Key Requirements):
- Final year undergraduate/master student
- On track to receive a GPA 3.5/4 or above (2.1 degree or above - UK system)
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements
- A strong team player and client focused
- Demonstrate energy and drive
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates a keen interest in the business you are applying to
- Fluency in English is essential, appropriate Asian language skills are also essential for some roles and countries
More than 700 professionals in our award-winning Global Research organization support our institutional sales and trading teams and their clients. Our Research Analysts add value to investor clients by providing insightful, objective and decisive research, designed to enable them to make informed investment decisions.
Equity Research: Provides institutional and retail clients with in-depth research analysis on more than 20 industries and conducts fundamental analysis on more than 3,000 companies in 50 countries.
Credit Research: Provides analysis of corporations' credit-worthiness and credit, cash and derivative markets and makes detailed, actionable investment recommendations to all types of institutional credit and credit derivative investors.
What you’ll do (Key Responsibilities):
- Gain insight into specific industry sectors and/or tradable financial instruments and structures as well as develop a network of professionals and clients
- Develop a network of internal professionals and clients
- Contribute to, and initiate, leading-edge, non-consensus, market-moving research products and reports on corporate, sectors and markets
- Make actionable and relevant investment recommendations, and respond to breaking news that may be share-price-sensitive
Analyst are placed directly with a specific team. Group placement is determined by considering business needs and the interests/skills of the Analyst. The groups span across country and industry, these include but not limited to (not all groups exist in all countries):
- Hong Kong
- Autos, Industrials, Shipbuilding
- Metals and Mining
- Small caps
- Telecom, Media and Technology
- Financial services
- Entertainment and gaming
- Macro and quantitative analysis
As a full time analyst, you will begin your career at Bank of America with an extensive training program. The first part of the program combines associates from all lines of business. The full program is a combination of classroom instruction, e-learning modules, case studies, and presentations. Throughout the program, you will have ample opportunities to work closely with professionals and peers throughout our organization. This is a great opportunity to build a network of colleagues from across the company that will prove to be a tremendous resource to you throughout your career.
About Bank of America:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
How to Apply
- Select 'Apply' and sign in as a new or returning user
- Complete all sections of the application form, followed by the online assessment
- Upload cover letter and/or resume to support your application
- Submit form - please note that in order for your application to be considered, you must have completed the form, the online assessment and uploaded your resume before
Application Deadline: April 10 2022
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Closing Date:10th Apr 2022, 3:59 pm