Bank of America’s strategic vision is to deliver market-leading technology that drives our business forward and meets the needs of our clients. Our business-aligned technology teams develop and support the software platforms critical to that goal. These cover the full spectrum of our business including sales, trading and research applications, trade processing, risk management and portfolio management.
In order to maintain our competitive edge and deliver the best solutions to our global client base, we continually invest in cutting-edge technology. This includes the development of programs and applications that allow you to work with the latest technologies and some of the most highly regarded technologists in the industry. The global nature of our business offers you the opportunity to work and interact with colleagues from around the world, supporting an expanding product range and high level of global demand.
The Summer Program is a 10 week program designed to provide Summer Analysts with a unique opportunity to gain an exposure to life at the bank and also make significant contributions to the team with which they are placed. The Summer Program begins with an orientation and induction to the firm. Summer Analysts are given a true associate experience, as assignments mirror full-time responsibility and include goal-setting and a formal review process.
Throughout the term, you may expect:
- Access to online e-portal learning covering compliance and foundation of banking topics
- Structured and on-the-job training
- Networking and social opportunities
- Exposure to senior level management
- Corporate Social Responsibility project/learning
- Involvement in Diversity and Inclusion training/events
- Consideration for full time employment upon graduation
The Technology Summer Analyst Program offers non software development roles in Technology Infrastructure division. This division meets the needs of Bank of America’s clients and employees by working alongside development technology teams to design, implement and support cutting-edge applications and infrastructure. Our TI teams provide tools, applications and services such as network, compute capacity, enterprise storage and databases used to host trading applications, payment systems, mobile applications and other end-user applications.
As a Summer Analyst, your day to day tasks would range from the design of infrastructure used by multiple lines of business, to supporting the design and implementation of our next generation data-centers or developing mobile solutions to enable our employees to work effectively in geographically diverse locations. This will give you the opportunity to take responsibility for the deployment and support of core infrastructure that underpins the company’s daily operations.
- Penultimate year undergraduate student
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Major in computer engineering, computer science, information systems or related area
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Being comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements
- Strong team player and client focused
- Demonstrate energy and drive
- Show a keen interest and passion in Computing and Technology
- Knowledgeable in statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2020, 3:59 pm