- Higher Diploma or above in Electrical
- Frequent worldwide travel
- Collaborate with overseas team to support customer
- Collaborate with overseas team to support customer services activities
- Perform installation and set up as well as repair semiconducting packaging equipment at customer's premises
- Optimize machine performance to fit customers' needs
- Deliver customer training
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical Engineering or relevant disciplines (Higher diploma holder with solid relevant working experience may also be considered)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work independently
- Good analytical skills and familiar with problem solving tools will be asset.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Frequent worldwide travel, mainly (1) Greater China and Asian countries or (2) America
Attractive salary and fringe benefits package will be offered to the right candidates.
Interested parties please submit your application with cover letter, resume, certificate and transcripts.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Suitable candidates may be referred to other vacancies within our company.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:All Disciplines
- Work rights:Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Locations:Hong Kong
- Closing Date:6th Oct 2022, 3:59 pm