- Degree in Mechanical / Electronic / Electrical / Manufacturing / Industrial / Quality Engineering or relevant disciplines
- Knowledge of ISO Management Systems / Six-Sigma / Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award (MBNQA) will be an advantage
- Some knowledge on SQL, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, other analytical tools programming will be an advantage
- Responsible for supporting quality improvement projects, defining and executing Quality Plan, resolving qulaity problen and handling customer complaints
- Experience in dealing with customers / suppliers are preferable
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Detail-minded with good communication, inter-person, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Willing to travel to Shenzhen Plants (Company bus will be provided) / Suppliers Sits / Customer Sites
Attractive salary and fringe benefits package will be offered to the right candidates.
Interested parties please submit your application with cover letter, resume, certificate and transcripts via our career webpage.
Please visit our company website for our company background, products and other useful information.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Suitable candidates may be referred to other vacancies within our company.
Job Segment: Plant, Manufacturing Engineer, Electrical, Engineer, Manufacturing, Customer Service, Engineering
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.