- Develop and evaluate metrology calibration systems that measure characteristics of precision equipment
- Identify the magnitude of error sources contributing to uncertainty of results to determine reliability of measurement process in quantitative terms
- Conduct research and development experiments to resolve complex engineering and quality problems involving highly technical and scientific methods
- Write technical reports on results and conclusions drawn from experiments conducted and incorporates findings in formal specification
- Master’s degree or MPhil in Physics, Metrology, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Science or relevant disciplines
- 3+ years of experience in metrology, laser interferometry or equipment calibration
- With working knowledge of mathematical/statistical analysis tools
Attractive salary and fringe benefits package will be offered to the right candidates.
Interested parties please submit your application with cover letter, resume, certificate and transcripts via our career webpage.
Please visit our company website for our company background, products and other useful information.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Suitable candidates may be referred to other vacancies within our company.
Job Segment: R&D Engineer, Engineer, Product Development, Statistics, Mechanical Engineer, Engineering, Data, Research
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Work Rights:
Hong Kong Work...
- Closing Date:9th September 2018, 3:59 pm