ASMPT constantly inspires and nurtures high potential talent from all backgrounds to pursue breakthroughs in manufacturing technology, provide best-in-class solutions for customers as well as realize their ambitions.
The Group has achieved remarkable results in three business segments, including semiconductor solutions, SMT solutions and materials with a workforce of more than 14,000 people of diverse cultures and nationalities from 30+ countries.
If you are looking for a team-based, collegial working environment to unleash your ambition for Innovation & Technology, ASM Hong Kong (one of ASMPT’s R&D Centers) would be your best partner.
What You Will Do
- Conduct machine dynamic analysis, vibration measurement, and vibration control.
- Carry out mechatronics system design and structural design optimization in semiconductor equipment automation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master/PhD Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Vibration Engineering / Mechanics Engineering or relevant disciplines.
- Good understanding of vibration theory, dynamic analysis and vibration control.
- Familiar with vibration measurement and experimental modal testing.
- Knowledge in design optimization or FEM will be an advantage.
- Skills in MATLAB and CAD are preferred.
- Experience in mechatronics design and precision system design is a plus.
- Candidate with minimum 5 years’ relevant working experience may be considered as Lead Engineer.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:10th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm