ASMPT constantly inspires and nurtures high potential talent from all backgrounds to pursue breakthroughs in manufacturing technology, provide best-in-class solutions for customers as well as realize their ambitions.
The Group has achieved remarkable results in three business segments, including semiconductor solutions, SMT solutions and materials with a workforce of more than 14,000 people of diverse cultures and nationalities from 30+ countries.
If you are looking for a team-based, collegial working environment to unleash your ambition for Innovation & Technology, ASM Hong Kong (one of ASMPT’s R&D Centers) would be your best partner.
What You Will Do
Design precision mechanical modules in the application of semiconductor equipment, including:
- Requirement analysis for customer.
- Idea generation and idea verification (using Force Analysis, Thermal Simulation Analysis, Vibration Simulation, Module Life Time Estimation, etc.).
- Solution selection.
- Material handling.
- Tooling design.
Prepare 3D engineering design and model analysis. Involved in continuous design improvement activities such as Design for Manufacturing Equipment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or relevant disciplines.
- Working experience in mechanical design preferred.
- Experience in Solid Edge, SolidWorks, Pro-E and AutoCAD is preferred.
- Basic understanding of semiconductor manufacturing process will be advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:10th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm