ASMPT constantly inspires and nurtures high potential talent from all backgrounds to pursue breakthroughs in manufacturing technology, provide best-in-class solutions for customers as well as realize their ambitions.
The Group has achieved remarkable results in three business segments, including semiconductor solutions, SMT solutions and materials with a workforce of more than 14,000 people of diverse cultures and nationalities from 30+ countries.
If you are looking for a team-based, collegial working environment to unleash your ambition for Innovation & Technology, ASM Hong Kong (one of ASMPT’s R&D Centers) would be your best partner.
What You Will Do
Design, develop, debug and verify software for real-time embedded control applications.
Required Skills and Abilities
- MSc/BSc Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Software Engineering / Electronics or relevant disciplines.
- Proficient in C/C++ programming language.
- Knowledge in microcontroller, System on Chip, multi-layers programming model and basic concept in control strategy.
- Knowledge in real-time operation system, multi-threading and object-oriented programming is an added advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:10th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm