A career at Arup offers you the chance to make a positive difference in the world. Independently owned, Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects in the built environment and across industry.
Working in more than 140 countries, the firm’s designers, engineers, architects, planners, consultants and technical specialists work with our clients on innovative projects of the highest quality and impact. Our East Asia offices employ approximately 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multidisciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, advisory services, planning and technical consulting areas.
We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. We have flexible arrangements in place to create a more inclusive way of working that supports our diversity and the wellbeing of our people. We are committed to applying our expertise, diversity of thinking and independence in the quest for a safe, sustainable and resilient future – for all. This is how we shape a better world.
Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the following position as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
What You Will Do
- Work on technical design of building acoustic for performing arts venues, schools, hotels, F&B venues, offices, shopping malls, residential & commercial buildings, etc.
- Handle technical design of noise and vibration control for mechanical plants.
- Prepare professional consultancy reports, technical specification and drawing.
- Carry out noise measurement and inspection of the acoustic installations on site.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Acoustics, Environmental Engineering, Physics or related engineering discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience in the acoustic related industry.
- Knowledge of acoustic products and noise mitigation measures will be an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Consultant.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Environmental, Environment
- Closing Date:12th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm