A career at Arup offers you the opportunity to make a positive difference in the world.
Dedicated to sustainable development, Arup is a collective of 16,000 designers, advisors and experts working across 140 countries. We collaborate with and advise our clients and partners, using imagination, advanced technologies, and rigor to shape a better world. With about 3,000 staff, our East Asia offices engage in many of the region’s most prominent and innovative projects covering buildings, infrastructure, advisory services, planning, technical consulting, digital, climate and sustainability services.
We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion in all aspects and provide flexible work arrangements to support the various needs and well-being of our people.
Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
Your Arup Journey:
You will have the opportunities to tackle problems through research, design, and analysis in the following mode according to your available duration:
Intern - 8 weeks to less than 6 months.
Sandwich Student - 6 months to 1 year.
This internship will take place in Arup Hong Kong office subject to Hong Kong visa approval granted to the student, if applicable. Visa approval process takes around 4-6 weeks before internship starts.
Required Skills and Abilities
You should be highly motivated, eager to learn, adaptable to a fast-paced learning environment and study in one of the following disciplines:
- Digital Services.
- Data Science.
- Information Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Visio is an asset.
- Interest in big data and data analysis.
- Interest in networking, structured cabling, security and surveillance systems is desirable.
- Interest in software development, programming and scripting (web or mobile).
Start here, go anywhere!
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:11th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm