Antnergy Social Resources
In this position, you will:
- Receive training in various areas and monitor performance progress with management and key trainers
- Utilize your already gained Excel skills or learn new tricks to provide analytical and administrative support such as updating database, conducting analyses, and maintaining records
- Meet up with corporate and individual clients regularly, establish and maintain strong client relationship
- Respond quickly and effectively to client requests relating to their financial needs
- Learn management viewpoints and company policies and practices affecting each phase of business
Skills & Qualifications:
- Recognized degree in Business, Finance or related professional qualification
- Strong desire to learn more and develop yourself
- Great problem-solving skills and solution-oriented mindset
- Confident user skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Exciting, inspiring atmosphere
- Health insurance
- Professional development reimbursement
- Comprehensive orientation program followed by ongoing support and training
- Excellent career prospects and opportunities to grow your expertise and take on new challenges and reinvent yourself
We will accept graduates without the necessary experience as long as they have the right attitude.
Closed 2 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Locations:Hong Kong
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2022, 3:59 pm