Are you looking for an opportunity to kick-start your early career in an exciting, dynamic and fast-growing environment?
Are you interested in joining the Cloud industry, and learning from experienced members of the Infrastructure Operations of various Data Center related operations and processes?
If so, come build your career as part of our Infrastructure Operations team!
The selected candidate will get an opportunity to work closely with Infrastructure Operation and Networking stakeholders to provide a variety of help on daily operations.
This internship will provide you with unforgettable working and training experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; it will boost your CV and will make you stand out as a candidate in all your future job searches.
What You Will Do
Work as part of Infrastructure Operation Team you will:
- Be a full-time summer intern for a duration of 10-12 weeks.
- Work under the Infrastructure Operations Network Delivery function.
- Liaise with various internal and external teams for coordination of infrastructure operation matters.
- Participate in functional and cross-team projects with other summer interns.
- Participate in multiple cross-team training.
- Day-to-day assistance with project management.
- Have an opportunity to drive operational excellence and create better customer experience.
- Work in different site locations in Hong Kong.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree with a graduation conferral date in 2023.
- Able to join a full-time internship (10-12 weeks).
- Great team player.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong English verbal and writing skills.
- Willingness to learn and develop networking and project management skills.
- Self-study capability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Energetic, flexible, good problem-solving ability.
- Ability to adapt to changes in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- Enjoy working in a mixed cultural environment.
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel.
- Relevant coursework in using network Technologies.
- Knowledge in TCP/IP Protocol, single mode/multi-mode fiber and cooper cable.
- Capable of troubleshooting in networking, routing and interconnection issues.
- Job type:Internships
Cyber Security, Information Technology
- Closing Date:8th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm