Are you looking for an opportunity to kick-start your early career in an exciting, dynamic and fast-growing environment?
Are you interested in joining the top leader of the cloud industry, and learning from experienced members of various data center related operations and processes?
If so, come build your career as part of our Infrastructure Operations team!
The selected candidate will get an opportunity to work closely with Infrastructure Operations and Engineering leaders to provide support on daily operations.
This 10 to 12-week internship will provide you with unforgettable working and training experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. It will boost your profile and will make you stand out as a candidate in all your future job searches.
What You Will Do
As a part of the Infrastructure Operations team, you will:
- Be a full-time summer intern for a duration of 10-12 weeks.
- Work under the Infrastructure Operations Administration function.
- Liaise with various internal teams and external vendors for coordination of infrastructure operation matters.
- Participate in the creation and coordination of events.
- Participate in functional and cross-team projects with other summer interns.
- Participate in multiple cross-team training.
- Have an opportunity to drive operational excellence and create better customer experience.
- Work in different site locations across Hong Kong.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree with a graduation conferral date in 2023.
- Able to commit to a full-time internship (10-12 weeks).
- Great team player.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English (both verbal and writing skills).
- Willingness to learn and develop business operation management skills.
- Interest in data center operations as well as the cloud-computing industry.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changes in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel.
- Leadership skills and strong analytical capability.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to see planned ideas through to implementation stage.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Operations
- Closing Date:8th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm