AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investment and business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals whose informed perspectives help our clients make superior investment and business decisions. With 1200+ employees and nine offices across the US, Europe, Middle East, and Asia, AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
Looking for an internship that teaches you about both law and business? Do you want your internship to involve real work?
The Client Protection team at AlphaSights is looking for driven, proactive, and results-oriented interns to join our team in Hong Kong in summer. To learn more about AlphaSights and what Client Protection does, click here.
As a Client Protection (CP) intern, you’ll learn and hone skills that will help you succeed in a number of future career paths, whether it be law, business, risk management, or in government. By the end of the internship, you’ll be able to identify obstacles and brainstorm solutions, think and write critically, communicate and listen effectively, and build project management skills. The day-to-day of a CP team member is always changing, but here are a few of the typical responsibilities:
- Monitoring client requests
- Developing and implementing new policies
- Training our employees
- Ensuring that everyone plays by the rules
What we look for
To be successful in this role, you should display:
- Self confidence– ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- A proactive mindset– ability to think ahead and anticipate how issues can be prevented
- Innate curiosity– willingness to investigate and look for solutions when new challenges arise
- Agility – ability to execute on numerous workstreams within the same timeframe
- Emotional intelligence and exceptional team playing skills– ability to build relationships within the Client Protection team and work effectively with other stakeholders
- Strong communication skills– ability to speak and write clearly and effectively
- Will attain bachelor's degree by 2023, demonstrating strong academic credentials in any field and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Previous internship/employment experience in a structured program preferred
- Strong interest in pursuing a professional career in law, operations or risk management
- Fluency in English and in Chinese (other Asian language skills are also a plus)
- Internship dates: June 2021 – August 2021
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2021, 3:59 pm