AlphaSights is a global leader in knowledge search. Our mission is to make the world’s knowledge more accessible and better utilized than ever before. Professionals at investment funds, consultancies, corporations and non-profits engage in one-on-one consultations with knowledgeable experts identified by AlphaSights to enhance their thinking, improve their decisions and drive their business forward. Founded in 2008, AlphaSights has offices around the globe and regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
At AlphaSights, our people are our greatest assets and integral to the service we provide. As a Recruiter in our Hong Kong office, you will assist in the development of creative and innovative strategies to identify and attract world-class talent, guide candidates through our pipeline and partner to improve the recruitment process. Our most successful people embrace a 'whatever-it-takes' mantra and relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve goals. We are looking for a dynamic candidate who has an interest in human capital and is looking to make a lasting impact on our fast-growing organization.
- Candidate Experience: You will act as a brand ambassador for our firm and be the first point of contact to help thousands of candidates understand why AlphaSights is a great place to work. You'll manage candidate communications and help guide them through the interview process from application to hire.
- Candidate Evaluation: You'll help find the next generation of AlphaSights talent by screening resumes, application materials, and over time, conducting interviews.
- Coordination & Operations: Master the fundamentals that drive our high volume recruitment efforts by scheduling interviews, managing job postings, processing reimbursements and sending offer letters. Working closely with our hiring managers and stakeholders, you’ll help support every step of the recruiting process.
- Recruiting Initiatives & Special Projects: As a member of a scaling team, you’ll have exposure to how we develop and implement recruiting initiatives so that you can implement your own strategies over time.
- Campus Recruitment: Focus on key universities across Hong Kong and overseas, where you’ll support our campus recruitment planning efforts. You’ll work with career centers to manage our campus recruiting logistics, organize events, ship materials, book travel and troubleshoot real-time issues. You’ll learn how to develop and execute talent attraction and employer branding activities such as marketing campaigns, in-office events, diversity & inclusion efforts, and gain exposure to how we develop and manage our robust internship program.
- 1-3 years in corporate recruitment, headhunting or executive search
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Recruiting Coordinator
- Bachelor's degree, with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Someone who is highly organized, has an acute attention to detail and believes that no task is too small for the success of the team
- A problem-solver who thrives in a fast paced work environment, always embodying a ‘whatever it takes’ mantra to achieve goals
- An interest in human capital and the world of human resources, ideally evidenced through choice of undergraduate degree, past internships, or on-campus involvement
- A ‘people-person’ through and through - looking for a highly interactive, people focused role
- Fluent English required, any additional Asian language(s) would be an advantage
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2021, 3:59 pm