AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 110 countries and territories and with over 60,000 members, AIESEC is the world's largest youth-run organization. Focused on providing a platform for youth leadership development, AIESEC offers young people the opportunity to participate in international internships, experience leadership and participate in a global learning environment. What makes AIESEC unique is the youth driven impactful experience that it offers to its members. AIESEC is run by young people for young people, enabling a strong experience to all its stakeholders.
- Our members are part of an exciting, driven global network. They are able to contribute to societal change while exploring their own vision for a positive impact on society.
- We are supported by thousands of partner organisations around the globe who look to AIESEC to support the development of youth and to access top talent through our global internship program.
- Our alumni are leaders within their organizations and communities. They use the experience, skills and inspiration AIESEC has provided them to be agents of positive change within today’s society.
About AIESEC Hong Kong
AIESEC Hong Kong was introduced in 1967. With more than 40 years of history, AIESEC in Hong Kong now has more than 400 members from 7 universities in Hong Kong, settled in 7 different local chapters:
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- The University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Lingnan University
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- City University of Hong Kong
All of our activities aim to provide to young people a platform to explore and develop their leadership potential and have a positive impact on society. For further information about AIESEC, please visit our websites below: