Recruiting Marketing Assistant Intern (PRC background students preferred)
Supports marketing operations by compiling, formatting, and reporting information and materials.
- Assembles consumer rating reports by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations.
- Updates competitor database by inputting data from field sales; compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations; distributing reports.
- Supports sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration and product capability booklets; compiling account and competitor analyses.
- Prepares mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages.
- Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree students or above
- Good Putonghua and English communication ability
- Proactive, good responsibility and hardworking
- Good problem solving, organization and analytic skill
- Fresh graduate, IANG students are welcome
Outstanding intern will be rewarded certificate and recommendation letter from senior management (Application deadline: 30 Jan 2018)
Interested candidate please send your resume to [email protected]
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
- Work Rights:
Hong Kong Student...
- Closing Date:No Closing Date specified
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.