- Provide comprehensive wealth management advice to High Net Worth individuals and corporate clients
- Design tailor-made financial plans for individuals, to build portfolios while maximizing their interest through a range of investment vehicles
- Develop and expand existing network through customer relationship management
- Lead team and implement strategic planning for team management
- University degree holder or equivalent (Welcome IANG visa and dependent visa holders)
- Fresh graduates are welcome to join the Premier Academy program
- Entrepreneurship vision and self-motivated mindset
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentations skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, preferably fluent in Putonghua
- Monthly Allowance + attractive commission and performance bonus
- Overseas trips & conventions
- One year fast track management path
- Comprehensive in-depth training with personal coaching
- Well-structured development program to help you become a member of Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)
- Professional designations training .e.g. MDRT, CFP,CFA, RFP, RFC , FchFp
You’ll discover more about our program on http://www.aia.com.hk/en/about-aia/careers/aia-premier-academy.html. Please send your resume to Challenge District Michelle Lam – Authorized Representative of AIA by [email protected].
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in accordance with Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. AIA reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of package offered.
Hong Kong Permanent resident / HKID Holders /
valid work permits (IANG & dependent visa) in Hong Kong only
- Job Type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Position Type:Full time
- Work Rights:
Hong Kong Student...
- Closing Date:9th November 2018, 3:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.