The scale and reach of or business provides a springboard for you to start your professional life. You will work in a dynamic and ambitious environment where you will be challenged to make a difference. You would be part of a company that positively impacts millions of lives, providing customers with the right financial solutions to protect themselves and their loved ones, and encouraging people to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
This two-year early career programme will provide you with employment opportunities to start your career in AIA. You can start to discover your own potential by learning and contributing in a number of our corporate functions such as, Business Strategy, Distribution, Finance, Human Resources, Investment, Marketing, Operations, Risk Management & Compliance and Technology. We are keen to meet recent university graduates who are curious about insurance, passionate learners and thrive in a fast-changing environment.
- University graduate from reputable university
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent team player and fast learner, with a passion for customer centricity
- Ability to multi-task, quick to adapt and able to work in fast changing environment
- Good Microsoft Office skills (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint) preferred
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Banking and Finance,...
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Jun 2021, 3:59 pm