Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Programme Period: 2021 - 2023
Your work life is just starting – join us at AIA where we are making a difference in life and living. We are designing products and policies that don't just protect lives but help make lives healthier, longer and better. Every single day.
This two-year early career programme will provide you with employment opportunities to start your career in the Services & Operations function.
We are keen to meet recent university graduates who are curious about insurance, passionate learners and thrive in a fast-changing environment.
In Services and Operations, we provide a range of support services to customers (individual or group), financial planners and other distribution partners to maintain AIA Hong Kong and Macau daily operations and servicing platforms.
What you will learn and contribute:
Depending on the suitable development opportunities in Operations, you may be involved in
- Operations Business Solutions – implement different technology, digital and analytic projects with visionary and innovative solutions to enhance customer experience
- Service Engagement - support health check to ensure the deliverables of digital platforms, such as Customer Corner, AIA Connect Apps, IVRS for achieving the highest level of productivity, operations efficiencies, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Any other operations-related initiatives
What you will need:
- University graduate from reputable university
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent team player and fast learner, with a passion for customer centricity
- Ability to multi-task, quick to adapt and able to work in fast changing environment
- Good Microsoft Office skills (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint) preferred
Application deadline: 20 August 2021
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Aug 2021, 3:59 pm