Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
In Finance of AIA Hong Kong and Macau, we safeguard and enhance our stakeholders' financial interests through effective financial controls, timely and accurate reporting and data analytics.
What you will learn and contribute:
Depending on the suitable development opportunities in Finance, you may be involved in MIS system project and assist in preparation of management reports and annual budget materials.
- Assist supervisors and work in close collaboration with IT and channels on MIS development and enhancement to provide more comprehensive and timely business results update to Management.
- Support the team to provide relevant data, regular & ad-hoc reports and analysis to Management/Group office to facilitate business decision making on a timely basis.
- Assist in management reporting automation and process streamlining to drive higher efficiency and productivity.
- Assist in budget materials preparation, coordinate with other departments for input collection and data validation.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet management and/or group office requirements
- Ensure procedures and system controls being properly complied with.
- Responsible for modification to meet the changing requirements.
The incumbent is required to obtain relevant license if the job involves in regulated activities
What you will need:
- University graduate with major in Accountancy
- Well versed in Excel and knowledgeable about business intelligence and data management tools such as Power BI, QlikView, Tableau will be highly regarded
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Possess strong communication skills with confidence to liaise with different level and across functions
- Problem solving and analytical skills
Application deadline: 20 August 2021
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Aug 2021, 3:59 pm