The Graduate Trainee Program 2022 is a 2-year program designed to recruit aspiring talents with leadership potential for the future development of the Company.
Graduate trainees have the opportunity to explore and work in different functional attachments as well as project assignments.
Experience in different departments:
- Job rotations will be provided during the 2-year program.
- During the job rotations, trainees will have a chance to develop a wide range of practical work experience and broadly understand the financial industry in different departments.
Support from leader and mentor:
- Each trainee will be led by an experienced mentor to pass through the program.
- They will share his/ her own experiences and give support to trainees with understanding and caring.
- Upon completion of the program, trainees will be promoted to Lead Officer or above subject to the 2-year work performance.
What You Will Do
After the orientation training, trainees will be exposed to all aspects of training and practical work in branch and office, responsible for the delivery of a full range of consumer financial services including:
- Credit assessment.
- Credit card approval and issuance.
- Customer relationship management.
- Handle payment transaction.
- Personal loan related advice.
- Data Analytics.
- Marketing and Promotion.
Co-operate with management for various projects including business development and internal operation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduates in any discipline.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese).
- A team player with strong leadership potential.
- An innovative mind and resilient attitude.
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated and pro-active.
- Fresh talents passionate to work in Japanese company.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance, Marketing and Sales
- Locations:Hong Kong
- Closing Date:12th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm