AECOM is the world’s trusted infrastructure consulting firm, delivering professional services throughout the project lifecycle - from planning, design and engineering to program and construction management. On projects spanning transportation, buildings, water, new energy and the environment, our public- and private-sector clients trust us to solve their most complex challenges.
Our Innovative Solution Department (ISD) is driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world through our unrivaled technical expertise and innovation, a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion, and a commitment to environmental, social and governance priorities. Digital AECOM brings together the potential of AECOM’s digital technologies to deliver a better world.
AECOM is a Fortune 500 firm and its Professional Services business had revenue of $13.2 billion in fiscal year 2020. See how we are delivering sustainable legacies for generations to come at aecom.com and @AECOM.
ISD is offering a one-year internship opportunity for students who wish to know more about engineering and construction technology, digital transformation as well as innovative solutions to the industry. The incumbent will assist in carrying out various projects relating to Geographic Information System (GIS), Internet of Things (IoT) applications, Information Systems, and Building Information Modelling (BIM).
What You Will Do
- Assist in carrying out various applications, digital tools and mobile applications development and systems implementations.
- Work with our System Analyst, Solutions Architecture, and Engineers to support application development in various projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification in Computer Science, Information System or equivalent.
- Good technical and analytical skills, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of written English and Chinese.
- Passionate interest in computer science and innovation as well as the built environment.
- Independent & eager to learn.
- Those students with a high level of academic achievement and/or prior related internship experience would be prioritized.
- Asap (1 year part-time or full-time basis).
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future.
Join us and let’s get started.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Systems
- Closing Date:8th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm