By harnessing the power of digital technology & innovation, connecting our technical experts and visionaries around the world, we deliver tailored solutions and transformative outcomes for our clients and the communities they serve.
From digital surveying, data & system analytics, Geographic Information System (GIS), immersive technologies (e.g., VR / AR) to Virtual Design & Construction, we are leading the industry through the creative application of existing tools and by inventing new ones.
What You Will Do
- Generate and maintain geo-databases layers associated and attribute information.
- Implement, operate, populate, analyze and maintain GIS applications and databases.
- Perform tasks including the translation of various analogue datasets (vectorization / digitizing), manipulation of intricate data and execution of complex queries, maintenance and updates of GIS databases, application of spatial analysis functionalities, training and documentation activities.
- Coordinate with peers, supervisors and business line leaders to ensure that projects’ GIS-related objectives and needs are met.
- Support both internal and external clients of their needs on GIS.
- Understand the industry’s trend and make recommendations on GIS latest technologies and future development.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by an immediate supervisor from time to time.
- Enforce ethics and compliance policy including Third Party payment, Sub-consultancy engagement process and Gift and Entertainment policy.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Geographic Information System, Computing, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Preferably with some relevant experience while fresh graduates will also be considered.
- Familiar with programming tools, web application and databases development will be an advantage.
- With hands-on experience in using GIS-related products such as Esri ArcGIS.
- Experience in using Civil3D, Revit, MicroStation or other CAD / BIM software is a plus.
- Willing to learn Building Information Modeling (BIM) and other computer software.
- Good analytical thinking, technical writing and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future.
Join us and let’s get started.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Systems
- Closing Date:13th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm