As one of the fastest growing markets, Asia Pacific has been a key growth and profitability driver for our company. To plan the future bench strength for Asia Pacific, we are launching the APAC Trainee Program to provide young talents the platform to grow as individuals and as future employees.
What Support will I get?
During the program you will be supported by a mentor, a line manager of your department, and the HR department. Your roadmap is the result of a close collaborative effort. You will get to spend 1-2 weeks in one of our adidas stores, and we will offer interesting Training & Development courses throughout the duration of this experience.
What will I be doing?
The change of department every six months offers the opportunity to get to know various departments, work in multinational teams, and develop detailed specialist knowledge while establishing an extensive network. If performance during the program is exceptional, will be delighted to help you secure a challenging entry-level position.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for young talent who can bring fresh perspectives, innovative solutions and who enjoy working in a creative climate to shape the future of sport.
- University degree (Bachelor/Master) with a strong academic record
- Practical experience (0-12 months)
- Passion for sport
- Mobile & International mindset
- Excellent communication skills in English (written / verbally)
- Living the 3cs (creativity, confidence, collaboration)
The program is available in these listed locations. Recruitment season is different from location to location - please stay tuned:
- Mainland China (based in Shanghai)
- Taiwan, China
- Hong Kong, China
- Japan (based in Tokyo)
- South Korea (based in Seoul)
- South East Asia (based in Singapore)