Who is Accenture?
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
What is Accenture’s CAP?
Consulting Analyst Program in short form CAP is a well-designed systematic and personalized development program for our new grad joiners – the analysts. It offers you a wide exposure in project experience across industries and digital disciplines enabling you to grow fast both personally and professionally. Depending on the individual’s progress, analysts can complete this development program in 2-3 years. Click HERE to find out more about the 4 openings across S&C, Interactive and Technology, together with the development and learning journey of this unique program.
What will you be doing as a Technology Analyst?
Accenture Technology is a perfect blend of business consultancy and technology powerhouse, powering our clients with highly differentiated new business models and applications services, creating new experiences with the use of New IT. This team helps solve the most complex technology challenges for our clients, creating custom-designed solutions using leading edge technologies, or by integrating our Technology Platforms with our clients’ operations.
As a Technology Analyst, you will be:
- Defining Client Needs: identify and articulate business requirements so that we and the client understand and agree on what needs to change to take advantage of the opportunities
- Driving Insights: drive insights to enhance customer experience, creating high-level and detailed requirements and specifications, determining the most practical way to drive lasting results for our clients
- Designing the solutions: solve and analyze complex technology challenges so we can design the best practice technology solutions for our clients
- Managing Clients & Projects: work and communicate with business stakeholders throughout the project life cycle to ensure a common understanding of the requirements and the impact on the business area
What are we looking for?
- Final-year students studying in a bachelor’s degree program or above at a globally renowned university with an expected graduation date between September 2021 and August 2022, preferably from Business, Information Technology, Computer Science, Science, Engineering and Mathematics backgrounds
- Tech-savvy – interested in the latest technology
- Effective communication - listens to & accurately captures others’ ideas, feedback & concerns; articulates ideas in a clear & engaging manner
- Relationship building – displays high levels of emotional intelligence; uses own & others’ time intelligently; knows when to engage & when to listen; quickly builds & establishes trust with clients and teams
- Problem-solving – breaks complex problems into parts and proposes possible solutions
- Creative - enjoys exploring alternative possibilities and outcomes; has an entrepreneurial mindset drawn to opportunities, innovation & new value creation
- High learning agility – assimilates information & learns new techniques & methodologies quickly; enjoys learning
- Adaptable – comfortable dealing with ambiguity & resilient when facing change & uncertainty
- Taking the initiative – ask for and applies feedback to improve performance and quality of work; asks for help when needed.
- Outcome-focused – seeks to understand the broader team priorities/goal & aligns own work to them
- Self-motivated – enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determined and optimistic
- Flexible – flexible to work on different projects/locations and accommodate clients with travel requirements
- High language proficiency – proficient in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Consulting,...
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:29th Sep 2021, 3:59 pm